Grafixoft has 23 years of experience in software engineering and we are most proud of the long-lasting partnerships we have established over the years. Our partners are global leaders, and they stayed with us not only for the quality of the service we provide for them but also because of the values we believe in – loyalty, honesty, creativity.
We are looking for a new member to join a long-term project using the latest technologies for renowned Fortune 500 companies. As an SA-ProdOps Engineer, you will work closely with the Engineering teams, IT and Corporate Security Teams. Your role will be to ensure that production servers are running and that uptime is maintained as close to 100 percent as possible.
What you will do:
- Managing and implementing the network
- Monitoring and Managing of SaaS Infrastructure
- AWS systems management and configuration (EC2, SC3, Route53, etc.)
- Working with the product and development teams to oversee the working environment
- Scanning for vulnerabilities in a Hybrid environment (Nessus)
- Managing VPN solutions (SonicWALL)
- Participating in management of the anti-virus solution (Bit Defender)
- Ensuring departmental security processes and procedures are followed where applicable
What you should have:
- University degree in the field of Computer science
- 2+ years of relevant work/management experience
- Experience in managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec
- Understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and communications principles
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite and Google Applications
What we consider a plus:
- Experience with CI/CD various DevOps tools
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with SonicWALL
- Experience with Remote Management Tools such as PRTG/ New Relic or equivalents
- Experience in Windows Server and Linux administration
What we offer:
Grafixoft has built a passionate workforce. Our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success. We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing tech company:
- Be a part of Grafixoft’s culture, energy, and growth opportunities.
- Employee program for additional annual leave
- 24-hr access to the company-owned fitness center
- Annual team building events held in beautiful places around the country
- Monthly allowance for sports activities, free beverages, and happy hour every Friday
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in the offered job, don`t hesitate to send your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.