Grafixoft has 23 years of experience in software engineering, and we are proudest of the long-lasting partnerships we have established over the years. Our partners are global leaders, and they stayed with us not only for the quality of the service we provide for them but also because of the values we believe in – loyalty, honesty, creativity.
We are looking for an Automation QA engineer to join our team. Through your passion for software development, automation testing and proven object-oriented design skills, you will participate in creating and using an automation framework intended for a web-based application testing and proactively communicate with other stakeholders.
What you should have:
- Passion for automation development and dealing with complex situations
- Software development understanding and skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong OOP knowledge
What will you do:
- Follow and work as per Software development standards and best practices
- Contributing to requirements management and review/provide task estimates
- Use and extend the existing automation testing framework of a web-based application
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests
- Collaborate with development and design teams to get features fast over the line
What we consider a plus:
- 2+ years of experience in testing, at least 1 of which in automation testing
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, including automation testing
- Experience in designing and implementing testing frameworks
- Experience in test automation tools (such as Selenium, NUnit, TestNG, etc.)
- Experience with BDD automation testing frameworks (Cucumber, SpecFlow, Cypress)
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines if required
What We Offer:
Grafixoft has built a passionate workforce. Our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success. We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing tech company:
- Be a part of fantastic culture, team, energy in a high-growth successful company
- Learning and growing opportunities
- Employee program for additional annual leave
- 24-hr access to our own fitness center and monthly allowance for sport activities
- Annual team building events held in beautiful places around the country
- Baby bonus
- Premium free beverages and Happy Hour every Friday
If you think we are a good match, send us your CV, we will be happy to review it. Keep in mind that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality in full compliance with the GDPR provisions.