Backend Software Engineer C#/.NET
P3 Grafixoft develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 Grafixoft supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 Grafixoft provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work within organizations and teams to develop and implement innovative solutions to complex technology challenges. Our clients are open-minded, secure leaders who seek solutions. They have the courage to bring in outside experts who can provide long-term value to their organization.
WHAT DO WE DO
Our fresh, innovative application of technical and managerial best practices puts tailored solutions in place – not just on paper – with continuous guidance until a project or process is implemented, and tangible value has been achieved.
HOW DO WE DO IT
With our P3 spirit and work ethics, we are entrepreneurs within our company. This benefits our customers in terms of innovative ideas and a real hands-on work ethic.
We are looking for a smart and self-motivated Backend Software Engineer C#/.NET to join our team.
- Developing software programs according to P3 Grafixoft’s SDLC process
- Developing software that follows P3 Grafixoft’s design and coding standards
- Resolving problems that are diversified and complex
- Reviewing code and makes recommendations for design changes
- Extend existing functionality and make customization and integrations
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related (might be still pending)
- Development experience in C# (the .NET world)
- Passion for development and dealing with complex situations
- Software development understanding
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English or German
And we consider as plus:
- Experience in microservice-oriented architectures
- Basic understanding of relational databases
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines if required
- Experience with AWS and its development platform and services
What we offer:
P3 Grafixoft has built a passionate workforce. Our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success. We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing tech company.
- Be a part of our culture, energy, and growing opportunities
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
- Mentorship and onboarding program
- Employee program for additional annual leave
- Additional health insurance
- Baby Bonus
- 24-hr access to company-owned fitness center
- Monthly allowance for sport activities
- Free beverages, and happy hour every Friday
- Annual team building events held in beautiful places around the country
If you think we are a good match, send us your CV, we will be happy to review it. Keep in mind that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality in full compliance with the GDPR provisions.