We are looking for a DevOps engineer to take a leading role in ensuring the smooth operation of our client’s cloud platform. You will ideally have a background in commercial cloud-based software and will be passionate about continually improving everything from automated testing to deployments, and from internal tooling to the customer experience.
What will you do:
• Develop scripts and tools to automate processes including deployment and infrastructure management
• Monitor, instrument, and improve application performance
• Assist with creation and maintenance of internal development tools using Git, Jenkins, and Azure Pipelines
• Work closely as part of the development team through Microsoft Teams, Jira, and other remote collaboration tools
• Assist with the development and planning of the main product.
What you should have:
• Strong problem solving and task management skills
• Knowledge of Python for scripting and automation
• Familiarity with DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
• Familiarity with CI tools such as Jenkins or Azure Pipelines
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
• Experience in using and administering Linux systems
• Commitment to write excellent technical processes and tooling
• Desire to work as part of a team in a demanding and ever-changing environment.
What we consider a plus:
• 1+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Software Developer, Application Support Analyst or related field
• Experience in providing support services for an enterprise organization
• Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Waterfall and Agile Scrum project methodologies
• Experience with Remote Management Tools such as PRTG/New Relic or equivalents
• Experience with virtualization systems e.g. HyperV or VMWare
• Any knowledge of data science of machine learning would be highly beneficial.
Please, feel free to apply even if you don’t meet the full list of requirements.
What we offer
Grafixoft has built a passionate workforce our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success. We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing tech company:
• Be a part of the fantastic culture, team, energy in a high-growth successful company
• Learning and growing opportunities
• Employee program for additional annual leave
• 24-hr access to the company-owned fitness center
• Monthly allowance for sport activities
• Annual team-building events held in beautiful places around the country
• Premium free beverages
• Happy Hour every Friday
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in the offered job, don`t hesitate to send your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.