What you will do:
- Integrating with peripheral systems
- Development and planning of the main product
- Creating, customizing, and extending KMs (Knowledge modules)
- Contributing to requirements management and review/provide task estimates
What you should have:
- Software development experience, understanding, and skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related (might be still pending)
What we consider a plus
- IT infrastructure management experience.
- Experience with BMC TrueSight suite of solutions (Operations Management)
- Good qualification for development work in the area of KMs, Patrol CLI, Extension, APIs, etc.
What we offer:
- Be a part of Grafixoft’s culture, energy, and growing opportunities
- Employee program for additional annual leave
- 24-hr access to the company-owned fitness center
- Annual team building events held in beautiful places around the country
- Monthly allowance for sports activities, free beverages, and happy hour every Friday
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in the offered job, don`t hesitate to send your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.