Full Stack Software Engineer
Grafixoft has 23 years of experience in software engineering and we are most proud of the long-lasting partnerships we have established over the years. Our partners are global leaders, and they stayed with us not only for the quality of the service we provide for them but also because of the values we believe in – loyalty, honesty, creativity. We are looking for Front-end, Back-end, or a Full Stack engineers to join our growing team.
You’ll create new features and advance the platform to meet and exceed our industry and client needs. As a part of the Development team, you’ll be a key resource in defining solutions to complex technology puzzles. Through your passion for software development and proven object-oriented design skills, you will produce quality code and proactively communicate with other stakeholders.
What you will do:
• Developing software solutions following the proven design guidelines and coding standards
• Documenting and articulate software designs and tasks as part of the SDLC process
• Contributing to requirements management and review/provide task estimates
• Reviewing code and makes recommendations for design changes
What you should have:
• Software development understanding and skills
• Bachelor degree or 3rd year in Computer Science or related (might be still pending)
What we consider a plus:
• Experience with AWS or Azure and its development platform and services
• Experience with relational and non-relational databases
• SOA, RESTful services, micro services
What we offer:
Grafixoft has built a passionate workforce; our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success. We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing tech company:
• Be a part of Grafixoft’s culture, energy, and growing opportunities.
• Employee program for additional annual leave
• 24-hr access to the company-owned fitness center
• Annual team building events held in beautiful places around the country
• Monthly allowance for sports activities, free beverages, and happy hour every Friday
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in the offered job, don`t hesitate to send your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.