Grafixoft has 23 years of experience in software engineering and we are most proud of the long-lasting partnerships we have established over the years.
Our partners are global leaders and they stayed with us not only for the quality of the service we provide for them but also because of the values we believe in – loyalty, honesty, creativity.
We are looking for a new member to join the continuously growing team, in order to maintain our leading position in the resource planning system.
If you are a smart, hardworking, self-motivated QA specialist and up for the challenge, do not hesitate to contact us
What you will do:
– Taking part in QA processes, functional testing of already existing and new product(s) features
– Ensuring the overall quality of the product(s)
– Developing test cases, designing tests to mitigate risks, and helping business experts define requirements
– Working closely with developers
What you should have:
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related (might be still pending)
– 1+ years of professional experience
– Self-organized and detail-oriented
– Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures
– Good troubleshooting skills
– Team player with excellent communication skills
What we consider a plus:
– Proactive, responsible, and decent person
– Enthusiastic and hardworking
– Willingness to learn new technologies
– Ability to meet tight deadlines
– Understanding of Agile practices and concepts
What we offer:
Grafixoft has built a passionate workforce. Our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success. We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing tech company:
– Be a part of Grafixoft’s culture, energy, and growing opportunities
– Employee program for additional annual leave
– 24-hr access to the company-owned fitness center
– Annual team building events held in beautiful places around the country
– Monthly allowance for sports activities, free beverages, and happy hour every Friday
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in the offered job, don’t hesitate to send your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.