Senior Java Developer
For the continuous analysis, monitoring, evaluation and improvement of vehicle functions, driving behavior and emissions, it has become indispensable to have and evaluate data and their parameters in real time. The project is related to a high-performance Big Data Cloud capable of holding several million data records and evaluating them in real time (Data Driven Research and Development).
As part of the Development team, you’ll be a key resource in defining technical solutions to complex business problems.
What you should have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related
- 3+ years of experience developing solid and maintainable software products
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java with Spring or similar application frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS like MSSQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL or MariaDB
- Proactive work attitude and team oriented personality
- Excellent analytical skills and keen perception
What you will do:
- Design and implementation of enterprise level, highly scalable, fault tolerant systems in production quality
- Writing clean and maintainable code using standard software development techniques
- Understanding and clarification of project requirements and specification
- Developing features with high level of independence
- Proactively identifying potential improvements and leading their implementation
What we consider a plus:
- Basic knowledge in one or more of the Front-end frameworks is a plus (Angular, React, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge in Kubernetes, NoSQL, REST, MoM such as Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Agile development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Public Cloud Providers expertise, preferably Azure
- German language skills
What we offer:
Grafixoft has built a passionate workforce. Our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success. We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing tech company:
- Be a part of Grafixoft’s culture, energy, and growing opportunities
- Employee program for additional annual leave
- Additional health insurance
- 24-hr access to company-owned fitness center
- Baby Bonus
- Monthly allowance for sport activities, free beverages, and happy hour every Friday
- Annual team building events held in beautiful places around the country
If you think we are a good match, send us your CV, we will be happy to review it. Keep in mind that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality in full compliance with the GDPR provisions.